Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm a Bad Blogger 2/7/08

I have been very bad and not been back and posting as frequently as I like and I have not been able to get on my buddies as much!!! I miss you guys and I thank you for ALL your comments, compliments and support. It means everything to me :)

Bad news- still dealing with lots of drama...oh Lord, if I told what LCAH has been doing....

Good news- lost another 3 lbs!!!! YIPPEE So total of 53 now :)
Other good news...since sepertating, I have acutally had to time to hang out with friends- old and new and have FUN!!! I almost forgot what that was like :0 So, at least I am getting back to my old self but with more wisdom.

So, I hope you are all doing well. I know you are kicking butt and fully expect to see it when I check in on you ;)

TTFN

C

6 comments:

Tina said...

Awww, SO good to hear from you. Thanks for the update and GREAT job on the loss. YOU rock. Keep up the good work. We're here for you. Hugs.

Dee Bee said...

53? cool! Great job!

Swizzlepop said...

Great job on the loss and good for you for going out and having fun, you deserve it! Hope he stops giving you shit soon!

Steph said...

You are doing great!! Congrats on living your life and getting back to the real you.....you are beautiful inside and out!!

lam said...

Thanks for your sharing!
I am operateing Wedding Dress Shops and Christian Louboutin Shoes, you may find you favorite there if you have a look. I believe everyone have a lovely babe to dress up, just like my wife. There is my shoes:
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Wedding Dress Shops
Sorry for the bother, God bless you.

star whites said...

Thank you for providing clear information on this. you can also refer Laundry Machine Manufacturers In India