Friday, March 14, 2008

I Did It! I Did It!

Hi Guys,

Miss you all bunches!!! Things are crazy here, but things are moving along and looking VERY promising :)

Onto what I did... I finally hit my 1st BIG goal!!! Drumroll please

I HAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 60 LBS!!!! YIIIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEE

I could not be happier. I am on cloud 9. Clothes are fitting me again that I have not see in years and I've even been out shopping for more! I used to hate shopping for a while there. But now, I am making good use out of those x-mas gift cards LOL

Hope everyone is well ((hugs)) I am going to try and check on everyone tonight!!!

10 comments:

Colette said...

OMG Calyn thats AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you. Losing weight is so hard and you have such great determination! You are such an inspiration to me...so keep up the good work!!

tallmama said...

Whoot whoot! that is SOOO awsome! I'm very proud of ya.

Kate from AZ said...

Holy crap girl...CONGRATS to you on accomplishing that goal. I feel bad, I haven't been on here in forver...but I'm glad to check in with you and see you doing so well.
:)

swizzlepop said...

Great job!!!!!!!!! I knew you could do it. I hope things are going well for you!

Kristi said...

OK I know this is SUPER delayed but I've been out of town, lol...CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS on losing 60 lbs!!! That is just AMAZING and you have SO much to be proud of. I hope that you have treated yourself to something special because that is phenomonal!

x8bmarblesue said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's awesome! Very proud of you! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to us all! :-)

Candace said...

WOOT! Sounds like you're doing good these days. Keep us posted.

Projetor said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Candace said...

Major congrats. Enjoy the shopping - you deserve it.

lam said...

Thanks for your sharing!
I am operateing Wedding Dress Shops and Christian Louboutin Shoes, you may find you favorite there if you have a look. I believe everyone have a lovely babe to dress up, just like my wife. There is my shoes:
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Wedding Dress Shops
Sorry for the bother, God bless you.